VirtualKaty 6 is the latest version of VirtualKaty and uses a 64-bit architecture to bring about compatibility with Avid Pro Tools 12 and Pro Tools 12 HD. Please ensure that your computer meets the necessary requirements to run VK5.
VirtualKaty 6 is built with Pace Anti-Piracy’s Eden platform. As a result, only 2nd generation iLok devices are supported for use with VirtualKaty 6.
System compatibility guidelines
- Supported Operating Systems: Apple OS X Sierra (10.13), Apple OS X Sierra (10.12), Apple OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- Supported Pro Tools Versions: Pro Tools 12, Pro Tools 12 HD, Pro Tools 11 HD and Pro Tools 11
- iLok support: Pace iLok 2nd generation hardware, iLok License Manager client application
This update has been tested with Pro Tools 12.8.2. It is compatible with Pro Tools 12 and supports Mac OSX Sierra (10.12) and Mac OSX El Capitan (10.11).
- User Interface: Users can see/add/delete EDLs in a List from the main VK6 window. Clicking on a List, allows users to view the EDLs within the List.
- Change Note Feature: VK6 now allows users to import Avid change notes for audio conforms.
- Timecode Increments Text Boxes: Allow users to alter the timecode in a change plan by minutes.
- Mouse Button Clicks: Users can double-click on a List/Change Plan to rename it. Ctrl + Left mouse button click on a list/change plan brings up a contextual menu to delete or rename it.
- Drag and Drop Issue: VK6 was crashing when a user drags EDLs into the List box in the main window. To prevent this, EDLs cannot be added by dragging. EDLs have to be selected and imported via the action items.
VK 6.0.0 is compatible with Pro Tools 12 and support Mac OSX Sierra (10.12) and Mac OSX El Capitan (10.11). The version does not have the Change Note feature. VK6 crashes when a user drags EDLs into the List box in the main window.
- EDL Files: Supports EDL32, EDL16 and CMX3600 files
- User Interface: New look interface in VK6 for perfoming audio conforms.
- Video Feature: Track change plan edits using videos. Scroll through your edits using videos and get a visual look at the differences between the old movie and new movie using VK6.